Find out whether solar heating is a viable option for your home. We’ll give you estimates on any potential savings from using solar heat, and how to install it.
- pathfinder reading
- an explanation of Solar thermal system
- a rough estimate of size of system
- a rough estimate of cost of system
- quick efficency measures
Note: this is not an efficency assessment. Efficency assessments can be purchased along with this service. Services listed do not qualify recipient for FOE (focus on energy) cashback rewards. However, you can schedule a FOE assessment for $275.
Solar-Electric Assessment: $125
This service rates your home’s suitability for solar-generated power. You’ll get:
- realistic estimates of solar power generation
- estimate of any dollars saved by the use of solar power
- contact info for the Midwest Renewable Energy Association
- a written report of the site assessment, sent within 10 buissness days
This is not a sales call. No product will be attempted to be sold. This service is strictly to determine if solar power is right for your home and budget. Any violation of this please contact the MREA as this is grounds for certification revocation.
Services listed do not qualify recipient for FOE (focus on energy) cashback rewards. However, you can schedule a FOE assessment for $275.